You have the right to cancel your order and receive a full refund before goods are dispatched from our Watford shop. Once goods are dispatched either via our nationwide delivery service or our local delivery service we are unable to issue refunds unless our product is faulty - goods must be returned to the store where possible. We will require proof of purchase / delivery to assess the problem with our product as quality and freshness is closely monitored in the store.
The majority of issues with any bouquet can be prevented by following this advice...
• Remove the flowers from their packaging
• Strip the stems of all thorns and foliage
• Cut off about 2cm from the stem
• Place your flowers into clean water
• To prolong the life of your flowers change the water regularly and very importantly...
• Do not display near draughts, direct sunlight or radiators
For further information regarding our trading policies please contact us direct on 01923 662647 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
© Amie Bone Flowers. All rights reserved. Website designed & maintained by Ross Nelson
. In-house and product photography by Lisa Payne
unless stated otherwise.